Services we provide
Using a 3D printer, we have created a cost-efficient, scalable, standalone IVR system that can be deployed in any organization. This enables workers to access important information on request by calling, leaving voice grievances or participating in improvement-oriented surveys.
What if an individual or collective voice can be heard through the supply chain, and this can be used to establish accountability and mutual trust?
- Access to Essential Services (i.e. Healthcare & Education), Access to Finance, Access to Social Protection Services, Accountability, Labor Rights (i.e. Collective Bargaining, etc.), Physical Working Conditions, Transparency.
We have developed a universally adaptable Android Grievance Application and Online Dashboard to connect workers directly to their management or in the supply chain through the brands who are buying the goods.
Developed with the support from Palladium Make it Possible Innovation Grant
- Businesses in the supply chain have real-time awareness to high-risk grievances, like those that report abuse or dangerous behavior; and 100% of workers have access to report a grievance with anonymity.
This innovative tool allows for direct communication with workers or a targetted population through their mobile phones. This system serves two core functions, which is ready for use after installation and training.
1. SMS Dissemination System to broadcast messages to a large audience.
2. SMS Grievance System to receive and report incoming messages.
Management can view all grievances and statistics online, identify trends and any unresolved issues. Action taken and results from the reports can be sent using the SMS Dissemination System.
- Messages can be filtered, automatically categorized, and processed into reports to establish an action plan. Reports can be sent via scheduled email to the factory management weekly, bi-weekly or monthly depending on management needs.
ICT for Development
2nd Floor Graha Selaras
JL. K. H. Mas Mansyur no 59 Jakarta Pusat 10230, Indonesia